PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
Documents required for Incorporating a Private Limited Company
Documents required for Name Approval
1. Copy of Income Tax PAN (Permanent Account Number) of all directors / Promoters.
2. Copy of Address Proof (Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of all Directors / ShareHolders.
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all directors / Promoters.
Documents required after Name Approval
4. Registered Office Address Proof - Electricty Bill along with Rent Agreement / ownership proof of proposed registered office.
5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or Bank Statement of all directors / promoters with Present address (could be different from permanent address).
Process involved in Incorporation of Private Limited Company
Simple procedure in just 10 points to Register Pvt Ltd Company:
1. Check if the proposed promoters / directors have Director Identification No (DIN) or not
2. Apply for digital signatures of directors who donot have DIN.
3. Apply for Director Identification Number
4. Check for Name Availability
5. Application for Name Approval is Filed in form INC-1
6. After the name is approved, the MOA and AOA are drafted and sent for MCA Approval.
7. Form INC-7 along with INC-22 and DIR-12 to be filed online after the MOA and AOA are drafted.
8. If the E Forms are found to be in order and gets approved by ROC
9. PAN and TAN Number are applied after getting the Incorporation Certificate
10. Form INC-21 is filed for getting Certificate of Commencement of Business after depositing Rs. 1,00,000 share capital in bank account.