CONVERSION OF COMPANY INTO LLP
LLP CONVERSION INTO PRIVATE LIMITED OR LIMITED COMPANY:
CHECKS FOR CONVERSION OF COMPANY INTO LLP
- In case of conversion of Private Limited Company into LLP, all the shareholders of the Company to be partners in the LLP. No one else can be partner in LLP
- Also there will be NO SECURITY INTEREST subsisting or in force at the time of application in the assets of the Company.
- Every Designated Partner is required to obtain a DIN from the Central Government.
- All the E-FORMS which are required for the purpose of incorporating the LLP are filed electronically through the medium of Internet, it is not possible to sign them manually. Therefore, for the purpose of signing these forms, the Designated Partner of the proposed LLP needs to obtain a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from government recognized DSA’S.
- Whether up to date Income-tax return is filed under the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Whether any prosecution initiated against or show cause notice received by the company for alleged offences under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Whether any proceeding by or against the company is pending in any Court or Tribunal or any other Authority.
- Whether any conviction, ruling, order, judgment of any Court, Tribunal or other authority in favour of or against the company is subsisting.
- Whether any clearance, approval or permission for conversion of the company into limited liability partnership is required from anybody/ authority.